TEALIGHTFUL TEA TASTING OPEN HOUSE

I had my first Tealightful Open House.  I invited about 100 people and only 6 people showed up.  But, it was still fun and I am learning LOTS about tea.  It was great to have people try the teas and to talk about the tea.  I can't wait to have another tea party!!!!!

Look at all these teas....Want to try them???  Come on and contact me for a tea tasting...


Here is what I made for the open house:
$9.75 for 2 mixes

3 simple ingredients, very easy to make and put in the frig for tomorrows party
Tealightful Garden Dip, so good and only three ingredients.... 


******************************************************************

again 3 easy ingredients.  I used light sour cream, it makes it a bit healthier.  I was a bit nervous for this dip, but it became my favorite.  It was a great taste of garlic that I love too!


$9.75 for 2 mixes

My favorite dip was the Tealightful Savory Sesame Dip

 ****************************************************** 


$9.75 for two mixes

Again 3 simple ingredients...

Tealightful Lovin' Lemon Dip- yummy with Nila Waffers and fruit

**************************************************************



 
$9.75 for two mixes

Tealightful Creamy Strawberry Dip...I love this, it is so light and fluffy!!!!  I used light cool whip and light cream cheese, and I thought it was great.  (and somewhat healthier)

***************************************************** 

  

Making the Scones, my oven is broken but the Toaster Oven did just fine!!!!

Instead of plain yogurt, I added blueberry yogurt and fresh blueberries

Scottish Oat Scone Mix $8.50 
***************************************************************

Now I am ready and it was quick and easy!  I made everything the night before and put it in the frig, except for the scones, I made them that morning.  The food was so good.


Check out these tasty treats!!



 


I tried to be prepared with a variety of sugar...even though I don't use tea.  A good way to be prepared, it to pick up some up restaurants...then when your friends come over you have some variety


My table is ready!!!!


I have my new business cards.  Buy 9 teas from me and get the 10th free!

My sister was the first to show up.  She liked the dips.  She tried the Lemonade Tea Punch, she liked it but thought it was not overly strong.  I tasted it later and agreed it was good, but there was only a hint of lemonade

4oz, $22.00


1 comment: