Crystal Cafe, Dirty Chai

So, I had surgery in February 2023 for a torn rotator cuff, one tendon completely torn. 
I was doing great...then in June 2023 I fell in the shower and pulled one screw completely out and one part way out...so I needed another rotator surgery.

Here is the screw that broke out and was floating in my arm/shoulder from June to September.


I was referred to Crystal Clinic and Dr Noel in Fairlawn, my original surgeon did not do revisions.
CRYSTAL CLINIC IS AMAZING!!!!

Huge shout out to them.  I mean I thought my first surgery at Wooster Ortho was great.  I joked that one went so well that I would do it again.  What I did not mean was to have it again in the same year on the same shoulder.



I did not think the surgery could be better than it was in February, but it was.  Praising Jesus!!!    Prayer is powerful.  My nerve blocker worked for 5 days.  Also, I have been pain free since the surgery date.  I mean pain free!!

Dr Noel says he did the same thing, it was just a different technique.  Maybe the surgeon, but I think prayer had a lot to do with it too.   I know have 7 anchors in my shoulder.  My favorite Hymn now is, "My Anchor Holds"...look it up, lol!

                                             

Below, photos Day 2 and Day 6
I even went back to work early.  And thankful for Arnicare- no real bruising either.
I write this one day short of the 8 week mark and I still feel incredible.  I am pain free and have full range of motion. Crystal Clinic and their staff were incredible.


Dr Noel- day 6, I was having my stiches removed.


Almost 8 weeks in and I was able to get rid of the sling.  They were amazed how far ahead I am. 


Crystal Clinic "hospital" has a cafe and serves Starbucks.  I got a dirty chai and it was so good.


Shout to Crystal Clinic...but also wanted to get the tea in this blog too. The dirty chai was really good.  I only got one shot of espresso and it was perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment