Frederik's London Fog and their Dirty Chai from Meijer


I was at Meijer's the other day and saw that their Frederik's brand made a London Fog. (They also make a dirty chai, that my friend purchased for me)   I know that my friend is currently loving London Fogs and making them all the time at home.  I enjoy a good London Fog as well, so I bought this for us to try at work.



It was half the London Fog concentrate and half almond milk. She really liked it and said she would be going to Meijer to get some of that to have on hand.  It is $4.95.


I thought it was a good, quick alternative to making it at home.  But, it was a bit artificial tasting.  Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, I just prefer to make it myself.



Now to try a dirty chai.  

I mixed this one with oat milk and some of us ladies at work tried this one.


We really really liked this one!!  The espresso flavor was there, but not over powering at all.  The chai was sweet but not super sweet.  I thought it was a really nice mix.


I added the milk and concentrate to my mixing cup and it blended and frothed it up for me.  I thought it was delicious.


The flavor on this one is really nice!!!  The reason this gets 4 tea cups out of 5, is the sugars.   The calories are not bad, but the sugar is way to much for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment