Cha Yen Thai Tea, TEAVANA


http://www.teavana.com

Cha Yen Thai Black Tea

Price reflects 2oz (25-30 teaspoons per 2oz)
$6.98
Description
Travel to modern Thailand with this lush, gorgeous confetti of spices that tantalizes the eyes and tastes at every turn. Our Thai tea is a harmonious blend of red rooibos and black tea infused with sweet pineapple, star anise, ginger, and coconut. Get ready to transport your senses to pure exotic delight.

Creamy, nutty infusion with soft, spicy undertones

I really enjoy this tea, it has a hint of coconut that lingers.  I add milk to this black tea and I think it makes it even better!  The description says it has spicy undertones, but I would not call this tea spicy.  When I think of spicy undertones I think of more of a Chai tea, this to me does not have the strength of a Chai tea.  I love Chai and that spice.  Don't get me wrong, this tea is great too, but I just would not say spicy.  If has more of the coconut and sweeter taste (the sweeter taste may come from the pineapple that is in the tea).  I recommend you try a cup.  If you live in my area, I would be happy to let you try mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment