HARNEY & SONS Dragon Pearl Jasmine Tea


Enjoying a relaxing 42nd birthday at my parents house.  I asked for Thai food and elderberry pie.  Boy, can my mom cook!!!!  Since we were having Thai food, I took my Jasmine tea along.  I like Jasmine tea with Asian food.  My nephews thought that the little Jasmine pearls were really cool.  And they are!!  I am amazed that the pearls are HAND ROLLED!!!!  I had not had Harney & Sons Jasmine tea before, but I found it at the Massillon Discount Store Iike so much, and since I love Jasmine tea I bought the tin.           ( 1070 1st St NE Massillon, OH 44646 (330) 832-8006)
 I really enjoyed the flavor of the this tea. It was light and floral and not over powering of "green" tea.


This is a masterpiece from Fuan, China. Beautiful little hand-rolled pearls are gently infused with the floral essences from jasmine flowers. The tea is a delight to look at, and the light-colored brew is full of floral and sweet aromas. Always a delight!






Dry LeavesSmall rolled "pearls" of faded green and white leaves. They are very pretty.
LiquorA light and clear liquor that is tinged a pale yellow.
AromaThere is no question here: Jasmine and more jasmine!
Caffeine LevelCaffeinated
BodyThis is a medium bodied tea.
FlavorsWhat a wonderful tea! We looked long and hard to find a tea that is both sweet and very floral. Please enjoy it as is, there is no need to alter it all.
Brewing Time3 minutes
Brewing Temperature175° F


No comments:

Post a Comment