Ohio Tea Company, Mango Mist and English Style Crumpets


I picked up some Mango Mist Tea at the Ohio Tea Company.  I also purchased English Style Crumpets from Trader Joes.  I don't think I have ever had crumpets before.  But, I have always heard the saying, "Tea and Crumpets", so I wanted to try it.


I really enjoyed the crumpets.  They are a lot like English Muffins, but have more soft dough in the middle.  I just put butter on the crumpets, but I think they would be great with jam.



From the website, 
"Fresh, piquant mango character with memories of happy days in the sun. Stunning over ice.

Extra Info:

Extra Info: Mango, (Latin: Mangifera indica), sometimes known as the king of fruit, is one of the most commonly consumed tropical fruits in the world. They were originally grown in East India, Burma, and the Andaman Islands, around the 5th century B.C., but are now cultivated in just about every warm corner of the globe. Besides being pulpy sweet and delicious, mangoes have long been associated in the Eastern world with peace, tranquility, and harmony. Legend has it that the Buddha himself would often seek repose in a grove of mango trees. In certain parts of India it was believed that mango trees were sacred, and a symbol of love some even believed that mango trees could grant wishes. Even to this day Hindus hang fresh leaves from mango trees outside their doors during Ponggol, the Hindu New Year, as a blessing for peace in the New Year. Brewing Instructions: Bring filtered or spring water to 212°F. Add 1 tsp of tea leaves to an 8oz cup. Pour boiling water over the tea leaves and let steep 4 minutes.

Ingredients:

Organic black tea, natural dried mango, and natural flavors,,

Origin:

Sri Lanka
Blended: Canada"


The mango mist tea was super. I was loved the mango flavor.  I also think it would be perfect iced.  I  made two delicious cups out of one bag.  It is super flavorful.   This is one I will need to get more of, lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment