Stash, Christmas in Paris



Ingredients
Cocoa shells, peppermint, lavender, chocolate flavor, vanilla extract
Steeping Instructions
3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit
Caffeinated
Yes (Trace amount from cocoa shells.)



Don't let the smell when you open the package fool you.  When I first opened the tea packet I admit it smelled like old lady perfume.  When I let a co-worker smell it she said it smelled like old Avon. I almost did not try it.

But, once package was open for awhile and all the tea was not trapped in the package the aroma got better.  After I steeped the tea the perfumey smell went away and it smelled more like a peppermint patty.  I have to say the more I sipped this tea, the more I liked it.

There was a great chocolate peppermint flavor with a hint of lavender.   It reminded me of a Lady Grey tea with a peppermint patty dunked in it.  This tea really grew on me. I enjoyed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment