Plum Ginger Hibiscus Tea and a Chai Tea, Panera


It is Valentines Day and my nephews have a Bible quiz at a local church.  I was thrilled to be able to watch them answer questions and show what they had learned.  There is nothing better than to have God's word in your heart.




After the quiz I headed to Panera.  I love the fresh food at Panera.  I purchased the  You Pick Two- 1/2 sandwich 1/2 salad deal. It was delicious. I then also purchased the plum ginger hibiscus tea.  It is so refreshing and sugar free!!

To find a good sugar free tea at a restaurant is rare.  I love that Panera has this tea...I do wish it was not so expensive though.  I ordered it because I had a gift card and then I drank like 3 cups of it.


I also love the chai.  It is my favorite of the "fast food" chai's...even better than the lady in green chai.  It is smooth and rich and has a hit if spicy.


This tea is delicious and I love them both.  The only reason they do not get 5 tea cups is the price.



No comments:

Post a Comment