Lake Norris Ladies trip


My friends and I did a ladies Bible retreat in Tennessee. 

Before we left we stopped at Starbucks for Passion Iced Tea. 


We stayed at this beautiful house!  From the front it doesn't look like much, but when you look at the back of the house you see how huge it really is.

There were 28 of us ladies staying in this house.



We had so much fun being together and digging into God's Word.

I brought my teas and I made all sorts of tea drinks for the ladies all weekend.
I let them know- no matter what was going on, if they wanted tea I would make it for them.




I even did a hike!!  I am amazed how much energy I have now that I have lost the over 60 pounds.  The one after noon it was warm, so we explored a bit outside.



I was going to make bubble tea, but the kit I got had bubbles that had "melted"  UGH!!  I guess making bubble tea was not happening.  What a disappointment for all of us.

But, I made matcha lattes, London Fogs, and all sorts of other teas to make up for the lack of bubble tea.





Latte, Latte, and more lattes....


They also did a hot coco bar, so there were some fun toppings that ladies were adding to their lattes.  One of my favorites was the crushed candy canes.



One of the way home in Kentucky we stopped at a Starbucks. I was so excited to get my Kentucky "Been Here" Kentucky Mug.


These are some of the ladies I love being with.  We studied Psalm 23 - it was a great study.  Being with other woman and opening up and encouraging them is a blessed time.


No comments:

Post a Comment