Empress Taytu, Ethiopian Spiced Tea, Cleveland





The food was amazing!!!  I love ethnic food and can not get enough of the flavors of other countries.


The tea was okay- it was had a lot of clove flavor.  It was just okay, but I was not a huge fan.


Yes, the droplets on my leg is tea...and yes, it is hot!!!


I have a couple of friends that are as daring as I am when it comes to food.  We are always going for the unique ethnic bite.  In February we decided on Ethiopian in Cleveland.  It was a great little place.


The food was outstanding and I would highly recommend it!!!  If you go with friends and split food that is the way to go...the more food you can try the better.



The tea may have been authentic Ethiopian, but it was not for me.  All I tasted was cloves. 



No comments:

Post a Comment