KTE, Fair Trade Nepal Organic Green Tea- Ginger, World Crafts- Kidron



I love World Crafts in Kidron, Ohio.  They have some of most unique items and treasures...things that I would find only on a mission trip.

While there the other day I found some tea on sale.  I scooped it up!




Here are just a few items in the shop-




This KTE tea makes a great iced tea.  I put 8-10 tea bags in a pitcher with some hot water and 1/4 C sugar.  It was delicious.


The tea also came with this fun little bag.  It is great to throw a cell phone and some cash in while running around town.



Have some tea from the Himalaya's without having to travel there.


The price was great, the service in the store was great and the taste of the tea is perfect. It is not overly grassy, as some green teas can be.  I like the light ginger flavor.  I have only made this iced so far, but I can say I loved it iced.


No comments:

Post a Comment