Hand Blown Mercury Glass Ornaments



1314 Wadsworth Road,
Orrville, Ohio 44667

Sunday: 11 am to 4 pm

Monday: Closed

Tuesday - Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm


My friend saw this post by Journey In Time.  They had these beautiful hand blown Mercury glass ornaments and a few of them were tea pots!

The red and gold were $20 something, but thankfully the one I liked best, the yellow one was only $15.  And when I say only- I know that is still a lot. 

I did some looking on line and I think that these are from the 50's.  The spout and handle are so thin and delicate, I wonder how they have survived all these years.


This is my parents booth.  They have it looking so good for Christmas!!


My dad made this piece of furniture below.  I have one close to it at home and I love it!!!  He adjusted the shelves on mine and we took off the doors and mine houses my TV.


Then there was this table to FREE things!!!

I got 4 cups and saucers that could be handy for teas.  And then I got 2 big platters.  And my most exciting item was an old wooden shipping crate.  

I have always wanted a shipping crate to make it look like it was a tea crate.  


Cups and saucers and platters....


This is my crate.  I am hoping to stencil some Chinese on it - or at least the Chinese Tea symbol on it.  Someday it will be in my tea room!! I will see if my dad can make me some more boxes and help me age them.




I purchased a glass case for my teapot ornament.  Now, it sits on my Christmas table.


No comments:

Post a Comment