Ladies Home Tea party for Christmas




Some ladies from my church wanted to get together for tea.  They asked if they could come over - I said absolutely!!


There were 8 ladies and they told me to pick the teas.  I went with a variety of teas and then shared the differences in the teas.


I did a black tea, a green tea, a white tea, an oolong and an herbal.
They were shocked to learn that herbal teas are not really teas, but just herbal drinks.

Zarrin - Special Black Opa Tea
Hyley's- Milk Oolong Tea
Browne & Ashley - Mango Green Tea
Tea Spot- Mediative Mind White Tea
Harney & Sons - Organic Ginger Lemon Herbal


I just had to try out my new lemon picker uppers.  



They brought their own food, I just provided the tea and education.


My new kitten of only a week, Orange Pekoe, made an appearance.  Confirming that she really is a tea cat!!  I was so thrilled she joined on her own to check out the tea party.



If you have a group of ladies or men, co-workers, book club, garden club, family members, Bible study, or any kind of group...and you want me to do a tea party please reach out.

I would love to share my love of tea with you. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment