TWININGS- Spiced Apple Chai

 
Ingredients: Black Tea, Natural Apple, Chai, Cinnamon & Ginger Flavors with Other Natural Flavors, Cardamom, Clove
 


 I like to use my Teavana tea maker, even with tea bags.  I put my tea bag in the tea maker, set my timer, and wait.....

 
I really liked this tea.  I even shared it with my mom and my sister.  I had two wonderful cups out of one bag.  I added milk which made it even better!!
 
 
 
TWININGS dates back to 1706!!!!
 
 
Twinings1
Founder Thomas Twining began one of the first companies to introduce tea drinking to the English. After setting up shop on the strand in London called Tom’s Coffee House, he began selling his tea. This gave him a competitive edge on his coffee house rivals, of whom there were many, and the company never looked back. Only bought by the very wealthy, his Gunpowder Green Tea was selling for a price that is equivalent to $260US per 100g today. Interestingly, the original premises are still in existence today.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment