Discount Outlet in Canton


DISCOUNT OUTLET
.https://www.facebook.com/DiscountOutlet/info


  • 1070 1st. ST
  • Massillon, Ohio 44646
 


Phone(330) 832-8006

 
 
Today was girls day out.  I went discount shopping with my sister and niece in Wayne and Stark County.  Jill took us to Discount Outlet...What a find!!!!!  I was in tea heaven!!!!   I found so many teas I had never heard of before and some I already was a fan of.






I left the Mother's Milk behind... :)



These are the teas I brought home.    You can see some of good prices they had.  Christy says that she really likes PG Tea, it is a very dark black tea from Europe- so I thought I would give it a try.  I love Harney & Son, so I thought I would try the Paris flavor.  I am a fan of Oregon Chai- Jill and I bought all the liquid boxes they had.  I also like the Yogi Refreshing Mint.  But I am looking forward to trying all the other new kinds!  So excited.  There were lots of other teas that I left sadly behind....

                                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment