SMITH Jasmine Silver Tip

 
My friend Robin gave me this yummy Jasmine Silver Tip tea to try.  I have discovered that Jasmine is my new favorite flavor. I enjoyed this cup of tea....A LOT!  This is a really good tea.  I highly recommend this Jasmine tea.
 
Smith's also makes a Jasmine Pearl Tea that is divine. I will be blogging about that one soon too.  It is not only art to look at, but amazing tasting.
 
 But, for now, I encourage you to try Jasmine Silver tip tea!
 
 
 
About this Tea
Delicate, tender green tea leaves from China’s Fujian Province are harvested each May and steam-fired to maintain their flavor - then placed amid just- picked jasmine buds, which open slowly to share their fragrance. Many call it the perfect marriage.
Ingredients
China full leaf green tea scented with jasmine blossoms.
Preparation
For best flavor, bring freshly drawn filtered water to 190 degrees. Steep three minutes. Play a spot of bridge or mahjong to help pass the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment