Teacup sweater ornaments



My friend has a TEA ministry in France.  So, when I went to see her I took her these little ornaments that I made to use some how in the ministry.
 

They are super easy to make.  I cut a sweater template out on paper, then cut old wool sweaters or felt to make the sweater.  I take a paperclip and fold it into the hanger.  I then take other felt and make the tea cup and thread is the string for the tea bag.


These two are wool sweaters that I "felted".  Felting a sweater is easy.  You wash it in super hot water and then put it in the dryer.  You can then cut it and it won't unravel.


These sweaters are made from felt- they are a lot thinner.



Here they are- all complete!  I just love them!!!!


I need to re-center the coat hanger on this one- hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment