The Teacup Ride at Dollywood

Great night for an amusement park!!!!

In Gatlinburg celebrating my parents 50th.  All the adult kids and grandkids went to Dollywood (in Pigeon Forge) one evening.  Did you know that if you go after 3pm, the next day you can get in for free?  Well, it's true.  We had a nice few hours there Wednesday evening and then spent most of Thursday there too.

I of course, wanted to ride the tea cups!!!!!!

Last time I was in a tea cup ride was 1994 with my friend Kate at Disney in Florida!!!  Now, here I am with my niece Kate!  Must be a Kate thing!




My niece and I giggled and laughed as we spun around!!! It was so much fun riding with her!!!!
 


I only get to see my beautiful niece once a year, sometimes twice.  I love spending time with her.  She is so amazing and special.  She has a heart for Jesus and the lost- it doesn't get much better than that!!!

It was in the 90's, so I was soo hot, but it was also soo fun!!!!

 

 
Thumbs up!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment