1975 throwback - 43 years ago....


While at my sisters house I noticed in her cupboard this tea set.  I instantly had a flash back to when we were kids. These are photos I have on my blog and love looking at them and thinking that my sister and I enjoyed having tea together even as kids.
Now 40 some years later we still enjoy tea together.




Tea in the 70's in Ohio
I asked my sister if she would recreate this photo with me, but she said she did not have any green pants.  hahahahaha

When my sister and I get together we like to have tea....

Having tea in OR

Having tea in TN

Having Tta in OR

My sister and I having tea at the Plaza in NYC


1 comment:

  1. wow, thank you for your kind words!!! I am sorry I am just now seeing them, I was missing the notifications that I had messages. I am glad you are enjoying my tea bloggings. Have a great day. Kerrie

    ReplyDelete