Ayurvedic Golden Milk Blend- making lattes to go






My new favorite.  If you had a dollar for every time I said/wrote that you might be rich, haha.  But, this one latte is fantastic!  I bought this instant Golden Milk Latte mix from Amazon.  I wanted to make what I had at Sure House Cafe in Orrville.

The first time I made it was too strong.  Way too strong!  But, then I used just a smaller teaspoon, not heaping, but nice amount.  I boiled water and poured 1/4 cup into the mug, adding the tea mix stirring the tea trying to dissolve as much as I could. Then I frothed milk, adding maple syrup in to the milk as it frothed.  And poured it into the mug.  Boom, magic!!!

I made it for my mom and I the other night and we both loved it.  Then I made it for my friend and co-worker and we both thought it was so very good!!!  A definite keeper!!


Enjoying my garden and God's beauty that is all around us.














              















No comments:

Post a Comment