Guava White Tea with Passion Tea, Starbucks


Shout out to the BEST Starbucks employee I have ever come across- Michelle!  She works at Columbia Tech Center in Vancouver WA.

Michelle was super helpful when I was trying to decide what to order.  She told me her favorite tea drink and that is what I went with.  Guava Iced Tea (no lemonade) and then she substitutes in the Passion Iced Tea for the white tea.



It was good, very sweet, but good.  I think I am done trying other teas here, I know that the Passion Iced Tea (half the syrup) is what I like, so that is what I am going to stick with.  

 We went since it was Happy Hour and the kids were out of school.  I got them an ice frappuccino buy one get one free.  It was a fun time together.

 
Love my niece and nephew- so fun to be with them for 10 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment