Phoenix Tea - Tea Dude (Medina Ohio)



A friend from work let me try this tea that she had discovered.  After a cup of the tea, I went on line that same day and ordered some for myself.


This tea is a variation of Lady Grey. Light and very citrus with hints of orange, lemon and lychee. 

From Wikipedia, "Lady Grey tea is a trademarked variation on Earl Grey tea. Like Earl Grey, it is a black tea flavoured with bergamot essential oil.
Lady Grey tea is a modern invention, created by Twinings in the early 1990s to appeal to the Nordic market, which found Earl Grey tea too strong in flavour. The name is trademarked to Twinings. Lady Grey differs from Earl Grey in that it contains additional lemon peel and orange peel. It first went on sale in Norway in 1994 and in Britain in 1996.
The Twinings blend contains black tea, orange peellemon peel, and citrus flavouring (bergamot)."


I really enjoy this tea.  It may not be for everyone, but I love the citrus flavors in this tea.


I found these yummy cookies at Aldhi's.  They are from Germany and they are great with tea.  The chocolate and coconut blend nicely with the bergamot in this tea.

What a fun treat at the end of the day.  Even my cat wants to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment