Ohio Tea Company- Creamy Toasted Coconut and organic Lavender Flower


I am took two of my favorite teas and mixed them together to make MY blend!!  I call it Kerrie's Cuppa, it's me in a cup.  
I love the flavor of the lavender and coconut with the Oolong tea.
I took a regular teaspoon with the Coconut Oolong tea with a 1/4 teaspoon the lavender.  It was perfect!!!  It is sweet with a little bit of floral, but not too much of either.


and



Add the tea to my steeper and then the water.

When mixing two teas together, you want to heat the water based on the lightest tea.  An herbal tea is heated over 212 degrees and Oolong tea is heated to 185 degrees.  So, when making this tea, I heat the water to 185 as not to bruise the Oolong leaves.


You also steep the tea according to the shortest time of the two teas.  When making an herbal tea I steep around 5 minutes and when I make an Oolong I steep for 3 minutes.  So, I will be steeping this tea for 3 minutes.



The perfect cup of tea right here!!!

I would love to have an Ohio Tea tea...Kerrie's  Cuppa- a coconut, lavender Oolong would be me in a cup. 

I would want one of these fun pics on my label:
30788319978_1870b78f93_b.jpg (1024×768)
copy of an original painting by Maria Raczynska

or something like this:
5908887791_a00a0f97e3_b.jpg (720×1024)

or this:


No comments:

Post a Comment