Starbuck's Chai


I was wrong!!!  Yes, you heard it, I was wrong!!  I get these monthly $3  gift cards from Verizon Up.  I was out and my tea cup was empty, so I decided to use my $3 gift card.

I decided to try a Chai Latte, I have not had a Chai from Starbucks in probably 6 or 7 years.  And last time I had one I was not a fan.  But, as I always say in my blog, try things twice- you could be wrong the first time.  Well, I tried it again and I thought it was fabulous!!

I wonder if last time I had the bag chai and not the Chai Latte.  It was so good and spicy.  I was shocked how much I enjoyed it.  I thought I would try it since it was free and it would give e something to drink.

So, I was wrong. Starbucks has great Chai Lattes!!

Also- if you you have Verizon and you don't have UP yet, get it.  It is free.






Ingredients

Milk, Water, Chai Tea Concentrate [An Infusion Of (Water, Black Tea, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cloves, Natural Flavours, Star Anise), Sugar, Honey, Ginger Juice, Natural Flavours, Vanilla, Citric Acid]

No comments:

Post a Comment