Numi, Hibiscus Red bottled tea


Today I had a three hour lunch with my life long friends.  It is so wonderful to have these friends to do life with!  The blond, Jodi, and I have been friends for over 40 years, we met in Kindergarten.

After breakfast I headed to the Smuckers Store.  Smuckers is from Orrville...did you know that?  It is true!  And about 20 years ago I used to work for the Smuckers, I was there nanny.  I love the Smuckers, they are wonderful people.


Smuckers were having their black Friday sale, and everything was 25% off.    Smuckers make the bottled Numi.



I totally forgot I had tried this already, which in and of it's self is not bad.  But, sadly I forgot it had rooibos in it. So, I was so disappointed the moment I took a sip.  The instant the tea touched my taste buds I new that there was rooibos in it.  

I did finish the drink and it was good except for the rooibos flavor.  I am really glad that Smuckers has gotten into teas!!

From the website:

"Hibiscus Red

Alchemy: This fruity sensation of smooth Rooibos (Red Tea) balanced with the sweet tartness of hibiscus, topped off with organic cane sugar.
Flavor Notes: Organic rooibos herbal tea with a hibiscus tang
Occasion: For a refreshing break in your day, relax and enjoy the perfect balance of sweetness & tea
Caffeine Free"




Simply Smuckers in Orrville Oh








No comments:

Post a Comment