Porch Light Golden Turmeric Latte, Ankey, Iowa



While in Iowa I wanted to find fun new tea places.  This was one of my favorites.  I love the style and vibe that they has going on here.

The staff was super friendly and knowledgeable.  They have lots of seating, so if you want to get work done or meet with friends there is space to do your own thing.

They also have plenty of drink options.  Currently they also have breakfast sandwiches, but it sounds like they may add other food to the menu.


They are attached to a fun gift shop as well.


I ordered the Golden Turmeric Latte, I thought it was very good.  I was pleased with the turmeric ratio to milk. Sometimes one is a lot heavier than the other.  This was a really good blend of both.  I asked if they used honey, she said that they did not, it was just the turmeric blend and milk.  When I normally have it there is honey or maple syrup in it.  I enjoyed it this way, it cut out the super sweetness.  I am a fan.


I would give this latte 4 out of 5 tea cups. 




No comments:

Post a Comment