Special Tea, Back Porch Blend

Love my iced tea!!!!!  I drink a few gallons a week, but the key is to drink them unsweetened or with just about 1/4 cup per gallon.


This is a great iced tea.  I purchased this tea in Wooster at the discount store.  They had all their teas half off.  This tea was normally $5.  then on sale for $1., I purchased it for .50 during the sale.  I bought all they had and I wish they had lots more.  I went on line and looked at this tea, because I wanted to buy more and I was surprised to see how much it was.  I mean, it is great tea, but it was a little pricey for me.  So, I will enjoy the stuff I bought on sale and will continue to look for it in discount shops.


Ingredients: Black tea, orange peel, strawberry (glucose syrup, strawberries, fructose, modified starch (potato), thickening agent E401), blackberry leaves, natural and artificial flavors.



The flavors blend really well together.  There are so many nice sweet fruity notes that come through.  I don't taste the orange, but I do get the strawberry notes.  I give this iced tea 4 out of 5 cups.  I am very pleased and would recommend this tea.  I would give it 5 stars, but it is pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment