Pioneer Coffeehouse, Jasmine Tea


They put the loose leaf teas in the tea bag, and after 3 minutes of steeping I took the tea bag out of the cup.




My friend and I spent the day together.  We went for tea at Pioneer Coffeehouse.  I bought a jasmine hot tea, I thought it was a good tea.  The jasmine the notes were really good.  If you don't like a floral tasting tea, then this would not be the tea for you.  But, I am finding I really love the floral notes in my tea.



We then headed to Amish country.  I found these great tea kettles at an antique store, I am going to use them a planters.


I love searching for treasures.  These kettles will be great planters.


We then had a wonderful lunch at Rebecca's Bistro in Walnut Creek.  The food there is great, the staff is super friendly.




 Tomato Basil Soup and a Grilled Cheese Sandwich, so great!!

Take the time to be with friends and enjoy life.  Friendships are so important.   Build each other up, check in on one another, and be there for them.  


Proverbs 12: 26  The righteous choose their friends carefully, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.

No comments:

Post a Comment