Fresh Thyme, Nitro Tea, Peach Blossom





I wanted to like this tea, I really did.  But, I could not even finish one glass.  The flavor was not fruity or have notes of citrus.  It was not at all refreshing.  I was really disappointed.


The good thing is there is only 5 calories.  But, the really awful thing beside the taste was the price...it was $2.25!!!  I almost did not buy it, but I really wanted to try it.  Wish I had passed.




Okay, I always say on here you should try a tea two to three times before you give up on it.  I had bought a second can of the Nitro Tea.  Instead of tossing it out, like I wanted to do, I tried it.


I have to say this one was not as bad.  It still was not something I would want or pick to drink again, but I did finish this one.  It just is so one note and bland.  I would get the note of tartness, but that was about it.



As you can see, I did not like it that much better, I only gave it 1 tea cup.


No comments:

Post a Comment