Tea painting

I am starting a new paint by numbers.  These are so much fun to paint.  I have this place that sells these painting for around $6.99 each with a small shipping fee.

This has been a super fun hobby I picked up last year. I love to paint while listening to books on tape.



 Below is the goal of what I hope my painting turns out to be.


This is my latest paint by numbers...


I getting closer to finishing my tea set with macaroons painting.


I finished!!  I really like this one.


Can you see what I took out of the original painting???  It was the coffee beans on the table.  I wanted it to look more like a tea set than coffee.


I hung it in the kitchen to enjoy.




These are the 3 that I have finished...





These 2 below are my next pieces....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment