SureHouse White Peach Tea Summer Sodas



I just love when people surprise me with tea things to try.  I love that people see a mug or tea pot and think of me.  Or see a fun new tea drink and think- "I think Kerrie needs this today".

My coworker surprised me with a White Peach Tea Summer Soda.  I was touched and could not wait to try it.

I have to say it was a miss for me. I did not think the tea and carbonation worked.  They were using a sparkling soda and I think it diluted the tea flavor.  I really wanted to like it.  I had tried sparking water with tea at my house and I could not get the two to work together, I was hoping this was something I could get into it, but sadly it wasn't. 



To me, this tea soda was a miss.  I didn't like the mix of bubbles and tea. I didn't get peach notes or even tea notes with this drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment