Tea Party at work


I work with a guy who has three little girls.  Last year when we had the shut down I sent the oldest girl some tea and then we had virtual tea party.  I loved it we spent about an hour drinking tea, her sharing with toys with me, telling me Bible stories and just having some fun chit chat.  I loved every moment.

Well, now the girls were coming to the home office, so I decided to throw them a tea party.

My table started out pretty simple.  I soon decided I needed to add treats and bring in hats for all of us to wear.


I picked up this tea set from Melissa and Doug.  I love their great products.





I soon realized I needed a bigger table to all 4 of us and the tea!


How sweet are they?  I made them bubble tea along with 2 other teas.



Bubble tea might have been a hit here with this one.




This one loved mixing the teas and also adding jellybeans.  


I would not necessarily recommend jellybeans in tea....



If you get the chance to have some little ones over for tea, I recommend it.  It doesn't take much and the kids love it.


Overall this tea party was a huge success.  I think the girls enjoyed the tea and cookies...maybe the cookies the most.  But, it was worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment