Fun Finds!

l love to find vintage and eclectic decor.  One of my favorite places to shop in town is Journey in time.  The other day I was there and found 2 great teapots!  One was $8 and one was $10.  I was pleased with the price and the finds!!



This tea was priced out of the range, but it was really nice tea set.  But, for $60 it is still there, lol!


I always check out the teacups too.  Most cups are $4-$8.  I did not find anything this week, but it is still fun to look.


I love this antique shop.  One other thing I really love about it is that Audrey Merkle sells items here too.  Audrey was my boss for about a year.  She is a doll!!  She has a store in town for years called, Audrey's Attic.  A lot of the fun, unique items from my house are from Audrey's Attic.  It is so fun to pop in and see that Audrey is working in the store that day.




I also enjoy going to MCC when I am in Kidron.  You never know what you will find when you are there.  It is definitely a fun treasure hunt when you go in there. 



Down the road in Kidron on your way to Mt Hope is this great scratch and dent store.  Country Salvage.   Again, you never know what you will find.  I have hit the jack pot with teas from time to time here.



I have been having fun decorating with my teapot finds!!




My dad made me this TV corner cupboard and I think it is a great place for my metal teapots.  I am finding I like the metal teapots more than the pottery ones.  I love all the different shapes.


I love pine trees and I have them around my living room.  I had them  in crocks- but then realized why not put them in some of my fun teapots!!!


And then I have a few more teapots outside with flowers in them on my porch.  I think teapots are a great way to decorate.  I love these finds.


Here I have my tea wind chime and 2 teapots with plants in them.







Don't be afraid to play around with your decor.  I love moving things around and changing things up...this means I am constantly looking for teapot finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment