Journey in Time Teapots and homemade Kombucha




One of my favorite local place to shop for antiques and tea cups and tea pots is Journey in Time.  It is less than 5 minutes from my office. I needed some retail therapy one day at lunch, so I headed to do a little shopping. 


I was able to find these two adorable pots.  I spent less than $12 on these two, so I count it as big win.  The little brass one I ended up putting on my tea tree as an ornament. The larger brass one I think is an Islamic Arabic Dallah Turkish India Tea Pot, I think it is just adorable! 


Every time I visit Journey in Time I take a look at this light fixture.  I just love it.  It is on sale for $75, but I keep watching for it to come down a little more.  I want to put it in my new tea room.  I know, I don't have my tea room yet, but I will some day, lol.


I have also seen some cute tea pot lights that would work in my future shop too.  It is just fun to dream sometimes.



After my shopping trip I headed back to work and enjoyed some of my homemade Kombucha.


Kombucha is fermented tea and is so great for your gut!!  Kombucha is packed with billions of probiotics and low sugar.  I have been making it for three or four years and it has completely replaced soda for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment