Birthday treats


I drove over to Wooster for my birthday treat...but the Wooster Starbucks was closed.
THIS WAS THE BIG 50!!!
But, it is just a number....still feel like I am in my early 30's.


Since the Wooster Starbucks was closed, I went over to Panera and bought a chai.  They have a great chai.  Sadly, the only thing Panera was giving away for birthdays was pastries.  


I had Monday off, for my birthday.  So, I went to Canton to check out the birthday treats.  I went to Starbucks and explained what happened on my actual birthday, so they were kind enough to give me a free birthday treat....yay!!  I also bought a chai.




Next, I headed to Duncan Donuts for a Matcha Smoothie. Overall, the birthday treats were good this year, lol.  




Check out your area and see what you can get on your birthday.  I also went to Red Robin and got a lettuce wrap burger.
Denny's also has a breakfast that is free.  Menchies Yogurt also gives you $5 on your birthday.
Here is a website I found for freebies... https://www.heyitsfree.net/birthday-freebies/ 




No comments:

Post a Comment