Some fun Tea t shirts

I have found some fun Tea T-shirts.
I love to wear these fun shirts that publicly announce I love tea, lol.

I got this from Shien, I did check, they are currently out of it. So, I have not attached a link.


I liked my shirt so much, that I got my friends each one with their favorite things..... cats and butterflies



This one is fun, but I have to say I hate sweet tea, but I do love Jesus!


I am drinking my homemade Kombucha...not iced tea, lol.

This shirt came from a Christian T-shirt company, but I can't remember which one, sorry.


This is one I got on Amazon.  It is a little loud and out there, but still fun. 




This shirt came from a Christian T-shirt company, but I can't remember which one, sorry.


It is super fun to have these tea shirts.



No comments:

Post a Comment