Body scrub made with Earl Grey Tea!!!

Earl Grey body scrub????...come on!  
How excited am I to try this out!!?

They were giving these away for free at Ladies Night.  I can not wait to make these and give them as gifts.


2 C. granulated Sugar
4 packets of Earl Grey Tea
1/4 C extra virgin coconut oil



I tried using this at the sink, and I would recommend the shower.  It is a scrub, not a soap.   Using it as a scrub I enjoyed it and the Earl Grey scent.



It was ladies night at Lehmans Hardware in Kidron.  Lehmans is a super special place for me.  Not only did I work there for about 8 years, but my uncle founded it.  

My first day of work...my dad and I rode to work together.  We would leave at like 6 am...we ARE NOT morning people.  Sometimes we would ride the entire way to work and not say a word.


I loved working together!!!  That is what I missed most about working at Lehman's- working with my dad!  He is the best.  We both than had Tuesdays off, we would sometimes go to auctions together on those Tuesdays.








I worked there with my dad and lots of cousins, my aunt, and uncles.  It was my first real job.  I worked there in the 90's.


Uncle Jay and I .  I miss him.  Heaven's gain a few years ago.






My mom and I headed there for ladies night.  It was $20, but you got a free dinner, money saving coupons, treats, and freebies. We had a great time together.


This was our free dinner- an $8 value.  The food was good and we were pleased.


They also had a photo booth area....of course we took advantage of this area.



We all got free goody bags- this is what I came home with...


I love hanging out with my mom!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment