Waffle O Waffle, Coconut Raspberry Matcha tea x2 and Lavender Coconut tea


Friday I headed up to Beulah Beach for Labor Day weekend and the annual benefit auction.  I saw that there was a tea place I had never been to in Medina.  I could not wait to check it out.

Waffle O Waffle in Medina, right off 42.






This cute little shop is really fun and the staff is super friendly.  The lady who runs it came out and chatted with me about the different drinks she could make for me.


They have a few seating areas and also a room with items you can purchase.









I ordered from the computer at the counter.  I thought the prices were very reasonable for what I was getting.


I wasn't sure if I wanted boba in my drink, so she gave me a little container of boba to try.  I honestly liked it without the boba even better.

I have to say it was the absolutely BEST matcha drink I have ever had.  I got a coconut raspberry Matcha tea (with a small amount of boba)


It looked beautiful and tasted amazing!!!

I even left the beach on Sunday to be sure I would be able to get more drinks on the way home....true story!!!   They close at 4pm on Sunday, so I made sure I left by 2pm.  See below what I ordered on Sunday.


So many options too...you need to stop in and try one of these tea drinks.


5 tea cups!!!  Price was good.  Service was good.  And the taste was outstanding!!!  The raspberry was like a sauce or jelly that was in there.  It was around the edges of the cup.  The matcha was really good- not too grassy.  And then the coconut milk was perfect.  I can't say enough great things about this drink!



I drove up to the beach...And stopped and said hi to this Moose that is in Wellington.








Here is my cabin for the weekend.  I love this little place.  It faces the lake and totally spoils me.  The view can't be beat.  When the weather is cool and the windows are open you hear the waves crashing on the breaker wall.  I just love it and it reminds me of when I lived up here.  And it makes me miss it.


I was gifted this cabin last year for a week and I was blessed to be asked to stay in it again.  I am amazed at generous people.  And I am not sure I can ever stay in the hotel again...with shared bathrooms and no kitchenette...lol.


Here is my view....


After the weekend of relaxation and time with God and friends I headed home.  I made sure I stopped in Medina again for more tea.  

This time I got the coconut raspberry matcha again and then a coconut lavender tea.


Yep- I have two!!!!  And I drank them all the way home.


This little shop is tucked in the back of this shopping area.  But, so worth the trip!!




The coconut raspberry was just as good as I remembered.  And the new lavender coconut tea that I tried was great too.  These are 5 tea cup drinks!!!!  Very refreshing and the flavors are spot on.  


No comments:

Post a Comment