Vermilion- Woodstock Coconut Tea latte and tea on the beach

I love Vermillion.  It is like a 2nd home for me.  And that is probably because I have been coming up here for 50 years.  Our church camp, Beulah Beach is here, so I have been coming since birth.  Also, I used to live and work at the camp.

I love the Woodstock Cafe for their coconut tea latte.  It is something I try to snag every time I am in town.



Great tea latte.  I love anything coconut and this one is the bomb!




I was up for the weekend for a benefit auction.  Saturday afternoon, after the auction, I had wanted to go to the pool, but it was closed, so I decided to do something I had never done before.  I rented a kayak and tried kayaking on the river.


I loved it.  The rental was about $16 for the hour.  It was great and I am so glad I tried it.  Do not be afraid to try new things!  Get out there, even if you are single, do it!!!  Don't wait for a friend or a spouse to do things with, you could miss a lot of things.




While there I took a walk and found this awesome heart stone.  I love heart stones and have a fun collection of them. 


Almost a perfect heart!  Sometimes I have to use my imagination, but this one is obvious it is a heart.



I had a little cabin by the water.  So, in the morning and evening I was able to take my portable tea pot and tea cup out with a snack and have some alone time by the water.


It does not get much more peaceful than this!!!




Above is NOT the set I bought, but it is kind of like it.  Although, I paid A LOT less!!!
Below, is the set I bought, it is no longer available on Amazon.  I think I paid around $15.00





I loved sitting there drinking tea, talking to God, and watching the water.  It was a beautiful evening.


I like this tea set, the cups are super small, but it is nice because it is metal and I don't have to worry about anything cracking or breaking.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment