Caribou - Chai with Raspberry and Bousted Peach Tea

Wooster has a new coffee and tea place, Caribou Coffee.  I am a fan.




I was out celebrating that I was able to drive again after shoulder surgery and I got a Chai with raspberry.

A chai tea latte with spicy notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, ginger, cloves, and star anise.






I was out again having another doctor check up and it went well, so I celebrated with a Bousted Peach Tea.

Black tea with sweet peach juice and Bousted with caffeine from coffee plus guarana and ginseng. I get it with the sparkling water and it has a zip to it.  It is really great.


Both these drinks are great and get 5 teacups from me.
My favorite of the two is the bousted ice tea.  I love the peach flavor and the sparkling water added to the drink.


It is my understanding the this Caribou Coffee is the only independently owned Caribou in the US...and more are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment