Ember Mug and Formosa Oolong Tea from Miss Molly's


A friend at work was gifted an Ember Mug.  She tried it, but was not a fan on it- so she gifted it to me.
What a gift!!!  These mugs are over $120!!

It comes in a 10 oz, 14 oz, and travel mugs.




Are you not familiar with the Ember Mug?

It is pretty fancy.  There is a charging station that your tea cup sits on.  It even has an app for your phone- you can regulate the temperature of your drink.
This mug can keep your drink at the same temp for about an hour and half.

I tried it and I love the idea, but I have to say even the lowest temp was too hot for me.  I like to drink my tea at a cooler temp. and the lowest temp is 120 degrees.  It will keep it as hot at 140 degrees as well.

Also, I want it to hold more tea.  And I want a fun mug and the plain white was too boring for me, lol!

So, I passed it along to another co-worker to try out.




Formosa oolong was a birthday gift.  Tea from Miss Molly's in Medina.


This is a nice oolong, some say the champagne of oolongs.  It is a semi-fermented tea from the mountains of Taiwan.  Taiwan oolong has a sweet peach note to it and I was able to taste it in this tea.



This was a really nice Oolong  I tend to go towards a flavored tea, but it was still good. The only reason I gave it a 4 and not a 5, is that it was not a tea I would gravitate towards.  I like a tea that I can't wait to drink over and over again.  This is not one of those for me, but that I think that is just because it was not flavored.  But, it is a really nice quality tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment