Kombucha Slushy at Thai Lanna

I headed to Thai Lanna & Sushi Bar with my friends Monday night.  Monday nights there are certain sushi rolls that are $4.99.

I have eaten here before, the food is excellent and the staff is friendly and helpful.  I also like that they have a drive thru- it's super handy to pick up food...and tea.

On a side note, Thai Lanna supplies the Thai Tea that Ohio Tea Company carries, Thai Lanna Jasmine.  It is a beautiful tea.  I love the mix of black and green tea with the floral jasmine notes.

I ordered the Lemon/Ginger Kombucha Slushy.  It was okay.  It was really sweet and I didn't get the kombucha flavor.  I have had their butterfly pea tea and bubble tea, I think I prefer those drinks to the slushy.






This sushi was really good.  I think my favorite was the eel and avocado.  I did also like the white tuna, I think that is the first time I have ever had white tuna.



A fun night with good friends.


I recommend this little gem in Canton.  The food is authentic and delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment