Iced Tea bar or Bubble Tea Bar

Have a summer work outing and need fun drinks?
How about a graduation party, a wedding reception?  Maybe a large family reunion or church picnic?

June 1- September 2, 2023...I am available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday after 5:30, Wednesdays after 10 am,  Fridays after 5, all day Saturdays, and Sundays after 12.

I am here with the tea!!


I can do an iced tea bar/station or a Bubble Tea Bar/Station.

Pick your tea style + tax + .50 a mile (I come Orrville)

50% non-refundable deposit needed upfront.  
If I have to cancel the deposit is fully refunded!! 







For 200 people I will have 3 kinds of tea and 4 kinds of syrups- you can pick the 4 flavors you would like.


The black iced tea will be unsweetened, so these syrups will be a great way to flavor them.  I will also have sugar, Splenda, and Stevia for those who like sugar options.

There will be a mint tea that will have a little sugar added (unless you request unsweetened) along with Butterfly Pea tea which a mint, lavender, and lemon iced tea (this tea is sweetened with sugar unless you request unsweetened).

For 100 people I still have the 3 kinds of tea and 4 syrups and you select the syrup flavors.


For 50 people, I will do 2 of the 3 kinds of tea.  You pick Mint, or Black, or Butterfly Tea.  The Butterfly tea is $10 more.

I provide the 8 ounce cups and table too.



I also have the Bubble Tea option.

For 200 people there will be 3 kinds of bubble tea, and you can select the 3 flavors.  
There will be 3 kinds of boba as well and you can pick those 3 flavors.

I provide the 10 ounce cups, bubble tea straws, and table too.


For 100 people there will be two kinds of bubble tea, you can pick the flavors.
There will be 2 kinds of boba and you can pick those flavors too.

I provide the 10 ounce cups, bubble tea straws, and table too.


For 50 people there will be one kind of bubble tea, you can pick the flavor.
There will be 2 kinds of boba and you can pick those flavors too.

I provide the 10 ounce cups, bubble tea straws, and table too.







I also do home tea parties for smaller groups too.  Let me know your tea needs and I am happy to help.

I also offer specific country tea classes:
I also can do Chai Tea classes- for $10 a person each person can make their own blend of Chai.
I have Match Tea classes for $10 a person, each person can blend their own matcha.
I can do Bubble Tea tasting for $10 each too, 4 bubble teas
I also teach classes on Gongfu- Chinese Tea ceremonies, $5 a person.
Russian Caravan Tea classes for $5 a person
Hong Kong Milk Tea classes $5 a person
Moroccan Tea classes $5 a person
Turkish Tea classes for $5 a person
Dominican Republic Tea classes for $5 a person
Malaysian Tea classes $5 a person










These classes are a minimum of  $50 or 8 people

Reach out with questions.  kerriescupoftea@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment