Tea stand out of driftwood


My friends picked me up this 10' piece of driftwood from Lake Erie.


I sprayed it a few times with a wood preserver to try to help keep it from rotting in the ground.


I had clipped this photo 5 plus years ago... Not sure where it was from, but it was the inspiration for me.


I had this one giant kettle at the back of my house, but I knew that is where I wanted my tea kettles. That way I could see them out my kitchen window. 


I thought about the layout that I wanted.


My friend sent her husband over to install the driftwood pull they got me.  He rocked it!!!!


He then drilled holes in the pots for drainage.


I bought some wrought iron hooks on line and he installed those for me too.


I just love the way it turned out!!!  I think I will get some herbs to put in the pots.  I just love that I see it everyday out my window.  

And he got it in the ground so well it is not moving at all!!!  He said his grandpa taught him how to do it.  If you can get all the dirt back in the hole you've done it right!  And I must say, we did not have much dirt left.



I can't wait to plant some herbs!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment