Ohio Tea Company

Walls of tea...does it get better than that??  

There are smaller tins, in front of the large tea tins, where you can see and smell the tea you would be purchasing.  They also have it priced out, so you know how much it is per ounce.



5569 Fulton Dr NW Canton, Ohio 44718 

Phone, 330-333-9454

Sales@Ohiotea.com 


Open Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm; Closed Sunday

Free shipping on loose leaf teas in the US!!!
OVER 400 kinds of teas, tisanes, and herbs.


If you follow me or know me at all, you know this is my hands down favorite tea place!!  And it is great that it is 25 minutes from my house.

Terry, Kurt, and the staff are wonderful to work with, super helpful, and very knowledgeable about their teas.  I love going in and just looking around at everything.


And if you sign up for their newsletter, once a month you get a free sample of tea. This is a great way to try a tea that you are curious about.


No comments:

Post a Comment