Spice & Tea Exchange, iced coconut Oolong


With friends in Columbus, we stopped at Polaris to check out the Spice & Tea Exchange.


1500 Polaris Parkway
Columbus, Ohio 43240


The kind lady made each of our teas while we waited.  She did a great job of telling us about the teas and giving us information.


They had a large selection of teas and spices.  I was really temped to get the lavender lemon sugar, but I didn't.   It smelled really delightful though.


They had some fun gift items as well.




 I got the iced coconut oolong tea and I thought it was great. 
I loved the coconut flavor was balanced with the oolong notes.  Neither one outshined the other.
 The flavors were spot on for what a coconut oolong should be.  Based on tea, price, and friendliness of the staff- I give this place 5 tea cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment