T's Concessions- Blueberry Iced tea and an Arnold Palmer


I got a great blueberry iced tea 


Another fun and beautiful day to have a farmers market!!  It did not start out beautiful...it was stormy and gloomy, but them it turned out to be beautiful.


The yearly farmers market in Apple Creek it so much fun.  I think I have been to 4 or 5 of the markets.

I got there right at 11 when they opened and the crowds were not bad, but by the time I left it was getting busier.  Also, harder to find a place to park.  I'd say come early, but I don't want you to all come early and then I won't get the good deals, lol.



So much to see and do.  I love the petting zoo area, there are fresh flowers, food trucks, crafts, antiques, jewelry, and so much more!


I had brunch from the Leaf truck.  The Leaf is in Wooster and has very delicious food.  The eggs and sweet potatoes were wonderful.




Come girls from my church were their selling their cotton candy too.


I even got a refill.  I loved the Arnold Palmers!  I did tea and lemonade this time.


I am a fan of this tea..nothing too complicated, just simple, good tea!  The prices are good too and you get to keep your Mason jar.  Refills for like half price are fun too.  I am a fan.  I got a blueberry iced tea and an Arnold Palmer - both were spot on!!


After the market I decided to head to Louisville, Ohio.  It was only about 30 minutes away and I was so excited to see Umbrella Alley.  I had no idea it was this close to me.

The other day I was in Columbus, 2 hours away, searching for their umbrella alley and then I was told they had taken it down. I was so disappointed, until I learned there was one close to me.



This is a great photo opp!  There was only one other couple there.  It was nice, we took photos for each other, lol!  Then when they left, I brought out my selfie stick.



I wasn't able to find much else to do in Louisville, but if you are in the area, you should drop by!!  

It also is not too far from Canton, so I headed there next.

Be spontaneous and go exploring things near you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment