Lincway Tea party- paint and tea

I signed up for a tea and paint class at LincWay in Dalton.

I have wanted to do some painting there, so I figured it was a great time.  

I did a tea party that day until 2:30, so it was perfect timing.  After my tea in Kidron I buzzed over to Dalton at 3.




When I got there, they had a great assortment of treats and tea for us.
The had a pepperoni rose, peaches, blueberries, pretzels, tomatoes, cheese, crackers, pinwheels, cucumbers, chocolate, and whoopie pies.


The gal who did the tea had made all these wonderful paper roses!  It was very pretty.

They also had cold tea and hot tea options.


She also made these boxes and had treats inside them too.


There were 7 of us there painting and eating treats.  It was a very nice relaxing evening.  It was fun chatting with the other ladies too.


This is the cup and saucer that we started with....


This was my inspiration cup:


In the pottery room they have so many paint options.  It was hard to decide what to pick...but then I went with my inspiration cup.


They had nice soft music playing and then the rain coming down, it was so relaxing to paint.








We had a little excitement while we were having our tea party... but no tornados touched down in our area.


I was so excited with my finished product.  I thought it turned out really well.





They have so many fun things to paint, I look forward to going back and trying something else.  And they have great hours.

Looking for something to do with friends or by yourself, check them out!!

Hours: Thursday 1pm-8pm, Friday 1pm-9pm, and Saturday 10:30-9:00

Location: 258 Kurzen Rd. N Dalton, OH 44618 Suite C

Phone: 234-226-8889



No comments:

Post a Comment