The Blueberry Patch, Blueberry lavender chai and a tea cup water chain chime

My girlfriends, and their spouses, and I headed out for an adventure.  It took us weeks to finally decide what to do...but when I re-injured my rotator cuff we had to cancel the kayaking trip we had planned.

So, we headed to Mansfield to The Blueberry Patch.
We picked blueberries.  And I was pleasantly surprised how many rows of blueberries they had.  The place was huge.



Lots of laughter and blueberry picking!





We then headed to the gift shop and I got a Blueberry Lavender Chai.  It was unique having lavender and blueberry.  I liked it but it was different.
We laughed because my friend and I ordered the same drink, just different sizes, and our drinks looked completely different. 



I give this Blueberry Lavender Chai 3 tea cups.  I thought the price was decent.  The staff was friendly.  But, I would have lived it to be either blueberry or lavender.  The flavors kind of competed with each other.  It wasn't bad, but I think it would have been better to focus on one flavor.


We ate there and the food was good too.  We had a great waiter. I would recommend this place.  It was a really fun evening!!


We also enjoyed looking around the gift shop.  They had a nice selection of items.


The one item that caught my attention was the tea cup rain chain chime.


The rain chain was around $70 at the blueberry patch, I was able to find one almost identical on Amazon for $32.  I was so excited.  I think it is so fun.  And in the summer with the windows open I can hear it blowing and making noise in the wind.




I love that I can see it out my kitchen window too.

No comments:

Post a Comment