Another Home Tea Party with my parents....see what tea I tried today....

Beautiful day for a tea!!!!!!

fun fun fun, my parents are having another tea this summer!!!  My sister from Vancouver, WA was in, so my parents decided it was a perfect time for another tea.



This table has the cutest linens!  Notice that the plate and saucer have their own separate linens.  So adorable! 

My parents and my niece (their only granddaughter)...how cute are they???

The food was amazing, AGAIN!!!

 
I had Twinings Orange & Cinnamon Spice- very nice tea, a little strong on the cinnamon for me, but still good.
 A warm and inviting herbal tea expertly blended with rooibos, savory cinnamon and the refreshing flavor of orange to deliver a soothing tea with a tangy aroma and a spiced citrus taste.

Ingredients: rooibos, Vietnamese cinnamon, natural orange flavor(s) with other natural flavors, orange peel.

Me and my BFF Melanie! (it was a purple kind of day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment